Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Bullying In Second Life



Second Life is all about diversity and being what you want to be, whether it’s Human, Alien, Elf or Animal, it's not up to other people to set your boundaries.

When I first came to SL, I bought a pair of Angel Wings and I was bullied a lot  for wearing them, someone even told me to grow up.

I now have a large collection of Wings including my Bento Angel Wings and Flexi Bat Wings with a HUD. I also have a Mermaid Outfit that I like to go shopping in occasionally. I probably look like a Fish out of water so I wear my Mermaid AO and go about doing my thing.



Many people wear a Mesh Body with a System Head and why not? I have four Mesh Heads but I still use my System Head sometimes because it is a part of who I am.

I like creating Fantasy Outfits and I enjoy wearing them, they are fun and that’s all I care about and as long as you are not crossing any lines or hurting anyone then you should just be yourself. Whoever or whatever that may be.


Photos by Ellie Mordly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...