Saturday, May 25, 2019

My Brigitte Bardot




This is a really casual and easy going outfit so it’s fair to say that it is one of my favourites with an uncanny resemblance to the timeless actress Brigitte Bardot.

I have always had a thing for big hair in Real Life and Second Life is no exception even though I like some of the smoother more classier styles you just can’t beat a big brassy blonde with attitude that is sure to make heads turn.



It is a simple yet sexy look that would be great for the beach or a relaxed get-together with friends.

I have posted some info below.

Enjoy.


My Look

Hair - Slow Dancing from Exile

Eyes and Makeup from LAQ

Nails by alaskametro 

Top and Pants by !!smesh

Leather Tippy Flip Flops by REIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...