Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My Norma Jeane


Before she became Marilyn Monroe she was Norma Jeane

This is my virtual version of a timeless and stunning goddess

I made a copy of the original shape and made the body and neck slightly shorter

I didn’t make any changes to the face or head

This is my second re-creation of LAQ’s Monroe



My Norma Jeane

Monroe from LAQ

Monroe Skin from LAQ

Shown on LAQ Noelle Bento Head

Wearing Monroe Shape from LAQ (edited) 

Included with the Monroe Skin Applier 

Rigged Mesh Eyes from LAQ with LAQ Eye Applier 04

Hair: Allison Hair by Doux

Nails by alaskametro

Darla Lingerie Set by Hilly Haalan











 


1 comment:

  1. Looks just like her. Beautiful. I am sure she'd be smiling if she saw it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...