Saturday, May 4, 2019

My Bat Winged Girl



Second Life is full of fantasy making the desire to live your dreams a reality and with so many options it can be hard to choose but there is no need to when you can be anyone or anything in this amazing virtual world.

From angels to demons and everything in-between the possibilities are endless so I want to share one of my creations with all of you.



She is as titled My Bat Winged Girl and is one of my many different looks in SL.


I have added some photos and info.

Enjoy.



My Look


Hair SONJA from .:EMO-tions.:

Bat Wings from Vaengi Wings

Makeup from LAQ

Nails from alaskametro 

Star Pasties from [ bubble ]

Pants from Asteria Designs

SIRA FEET JEWELS from  KC Couture 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...