Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Quinnty’s *** A Fun Pace To Shop




When it comes to Second Life I am a self confessed shopaholic even if I’m not buying anything I still like to check out new stores or new to me at least so if I come across one that I really like then I’ll blog the outfit(s) so that you guys can check it out for yourselves.

I discovered a neat little store in my travels by the name of Quinnty’s and I don’t usually pay to join groups however this one was just my style for the bargain price of 50 Linden I signed up straight away.

The Quinnty’s store caters to the lovers of casual and retro fashion. Most of the clothing come with HUD’s with different colours and/or different designs.




Prices are cheap too at 100 Lindens for a fat pack of leggings or tops and there are dresses and single tops as well. A great way to mix and match your look.


If you like this style of clothing take a look  just type Quinnty’s in search. I don’t post store SLURL’s because places are always changing but it’s easy to find.

I’ve written a little blurb below about what I’m wearing and I’ve included the creators of my hair and shoes as well if anyone wants … enjoy.



My Look

Lordie Hair from Tableau Vivant. 

Quinnty’s Blair Dress with Laced Sleeves.

Quinnty’s Layla Leggings and Skull Diagonal T-Shirt.

Tiptoe Canvas Sneakers from ::ROC::

Quinnty's Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...