Friday, February 22, 2019

My G.I. Jane Outfit


After seeing Demi Moore’s portrayal of Lieutenant Jordan O'Neil in the 1997 action movie G.I Jane I wanted to create my own version of her character in Second Life.

Sometimes I’ll get lucky and find a complete outfit and other times I just make the outfit up by using clothes and accessories from different creators which can be a lot of fun as I watch it all fit together giving it it’s own originality.



Everything that I am wearing here comes with a colour change HUD so you can alter your look whenever you wish making it a lot more versatile.



A Cool Outfit With So Many Options


My Style

Jane Cap Hair from Wasabi (Formerly known as Wasabi Pills)

Bubble Gum from LAQ

Latex Bento Gloves from Velvets Dreams

Tiraen Shirt and Bikini from R3VOLT CITY

ALISSA SKATES (with simple skating animation) 

and LEG WARMERS from KC Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...