Monday, February 11, 2019

Applier Clothing *** What Are You Wearing?




My transition from a classic avatar to a mesh one wasn’t exactly easy and going from a look that I had become accustomed to for years to having a separate body and head was a little daunting at first but I got there and I am still getting there.

Buying clothes became an issue. Like everything else in this world of mesh I had to demo my outfits too and that can’t be hard right? 

Wrong! My first experience with demoing clothes in a store came as quite a shock to me because when you WEAR one item another one can disappear and bam there you are in the store naked which is not a pretty sight. 

Or maybe it is but it wasn’t for me at the time and I rode that TP hard all the way home and didn’t look back.

I had to consider my options. Do I take my demos home and try them there? What now? I didn’t have a clue so I decided to use my applier underwear. 

Confused? Okay when you buy your body and in my case it's Maitreya you also get a few extras such as your body HUD and a lingerie applier HUD that you use to apply lingerie to your body in the form of a tattoo or underwear or even clothes and it will not come off until you take it off via your body HUD.

It is a simple little lingerie ensemble complete with bra and pants and stockings and suspenders with different clothing options and you can save your styles in the slots of your body HUD.




I went to the LARRY store and bought some applier jeans and top combos and over time my applier clothes collection grew and I now have a few trusted items that I can wear when I can’t think of what to wear or for when I go shopping to demo a thing or two.



In my opinion applier clothing is not much different from any other clothes in the sense that they are either well detailed or they look really noob as though they have been drawn onto your avatar. When it comes to appliers people usually love them or hate them. 

For me personally? They are a great idea.

Regardless of what you wear … be happy with the you that you created. 

Want to look like a newbie? Do it … still classic? Who cares? Converting to mesh? Go for it … my number one rule in Second Life is … be who YOU want to be NOT someone else’s idea of who you should be.

You are YOUR vision … dream big.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...