Thursday, July 11, 2019

My Centaur




My ultimate Second Life fantasy creature is the mythical and magical Centaur and to finally find one is a dream come true for me because I have been searching in all of SL ever since I landed here. 

I have made two versions of this beautiful creation and I have no doubt that I will come up with more ideas in the future.

Your imagination is only the beginning. 





***Original Centaur***



Neria Hair and Horns by TRUTH

Star Pasties from [ bubble ]

Fluffy Tail by *CINNAMON*

Fluffy Tail Texture by *CINNAMON*

Nails from alaskametro.

Centaur Bento Avatar from Jinx


..........................................................................................................................



***Pastel Centaur***


Adore Hair by Exile.

Unicorn Horn from -ELEMENTAL-

Star Pasties from [ bubble ]

Fluffy Tail by *CINNAMON*

Fluffy Tail Texture by *CINNAMON*

Nails from A:S:S

Valentine Body Applier from ::Whymsikal::

Centaur Bento Avatar from Jinx

Comes with an AO by Tapple Gao and a Texture HUD with eight textures by *CINNAMON*



There are two tail options included with the Centaur Avatar but I chose to use *CINNAMON'S Tails because I like the fluffy look.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...