Friday, March 15, 2019

Wearable Furniture


Do you ever wish that you could wear a seat right out of your Second Life Inventory without ever having to concern yourself with rezz rights? Want to relax on a beach in a cool laid back chair without a care in the world? Well now you can.

Maybe I am a bit behind in the times when it comes to SL either that or I just totally missed something because discovering Grimalkin’s Store was such a surprise.

I should have known that anything is possible in a virtual world but wearable furniture? Seriously? Okay I’m hooked.

I bought quite a few items ranging from 65 Lindens to 100 Lindens at the most and I really wanted to share my experience with all of you. 

This is my list: 

Handy Hut (Type A - AFK Sign included) 

The Reading Seating (Personal Version) 

The Wherever Wearable Reading Rug 

The Private Changing Room (a free gift)



And last but not least my favourites:

The Anywhere Chair (Iced Tea & Kitten Edition) Which comes with an AFK Kitten as well and The Bed-blogger 5000

I’ve added pics of those for people to take a look at.



Just type Grimalkin in your SL search bar and teleport over there or you can find them on Market Place.

Have fun with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...