Wednesday, March 6, 2019

About My Blog



My Blog is my Second Life Diary and it’s full of posts regarding my experiences in SL as well as some of my fashion favourites. I write this Blog for me and when I find something that I like whether it’s clothes or a product then I’ll share it with everyone complete with photos and links if the creators have a fan page or a web site.

I only have one follower on my Blog yes only ONE but I don’t care because if people want to like and follow me they will and if they don’t well that’s life and I will continue to write regardless of who reads my material or who doesn’t.

As you can see on my Blog I also have a Facebook Page with a Facebook Group and Instagram. The links are there if you want to take a look. I do follow other Blogs however if I follow your Blog on a personal level as a form of support to you and you don’t follow me back then eventually I will unfollow you.

I’m a shopaholic in SL and for every outfit that I post about I will also post a followup update if I’ve added or changed anything about it and I always include a style card to credit the creators from my hair to my shoes. 

I am always up for something new so if you want anything blogged just hit me up in the comments or on my Facebook Page. 

I would be more than happy to help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...