Wednesday, January 16, 2019

My Jessica Rabbit Outfit



I have always liked the character Jessica Rabbit from the 1988 comedy movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit and I wanted to replicate her look in Second Life.

This was one of those outfits that just accidentally happened. 

First I came across the Jessica Dress which was a group gift. As you can see it is has more of a modern take on the original dress and is much shorter with a hologram effect.

Then I found the hair at .:EMO-tions: even though it wasn’t typically named Jessica Hair it bore a striking resemblance especially in a red shade. 

The shoes are from KC one of my favourite shoe stores in SL.



A fun outfit for just about any occasion.





Jessica Rabbit Style




Hair - THEA from .:EMO-tions:

Makeup from LAQ

Jessica Dress - Group Gift from Beautiful Hustler  

Dress Creator - FLECHA CREATIONS

Shoes - RACHEL PUMPS from KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...