Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My Bowie Outfit



In my classic days I used to buy a lot of tattoo layer makeup, it was very popular and there were many stores that sold different combinations.

Miss Canning’s really stood out from the rest, a talented creator by the name of Lisle Canning owned the store, her makeup looked amazing, one in particular, simply titled “Bowie Makeup.”

David Bowie  originally wore this makeup for the cover of his 1973 album Aladdin Sane. 

The makeup became a favourite of mine however I came back to SL after my break to find that mesh was in and tattoo layer makeup like most other classic items were out.

So I meshed up and forgot about my classic life deleting most if not all traces of my system past, I saved one outfit of my classic self and forgot about the rest. 

I thought about that makeup constantly and wondered what my chances were of finding it, I’d go through search occasionally, nothing came up, then one day I found her store.

Lisle Canning has had her store In-World since 2010 and was still going strong, how did I even miss that? I teleported to the store straight away, it didn’t take me long to find the makeup. 

Lisle had renamed it “Grinning Soul Makeup” the pack came complete with a tattoo layer, an omega applier and a mesh version, I can’t even remember the cost, I just bought it.

I finished my outfit by using different coloured eyes and some very retro clothes. Maybe the hair isn't exactly a perfect match but it seems to work with this style.






The Bowie Look



Hair: Poe Hair from :::Sn@tch:::

Hair: SONJA Hair from .:EMO-tions.. 

Eyes from LAQ.

Makeup: Bowie - Grinning Soul Makeup Stripe by Lisle Canning.

Slit Eyebrows from Just Magnetized.

Lipstick from alaskametro.


Woodstock Top and Woodstock Jeans - Janis  from Sasheba’s Closet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...