Monday, December 10, 2018

LadyPop Makeup By SlackGirl




SlackGirl is one of my favourite stores in Second Life and the makeup is just amazing. I’ve always been a fan of Pop Art so when I came across SlackGirls full face makeup LadyPop I just had to have it.

The best way to wear this make up is to first clear any layers of makeup that you are wearing including eyebrows. Use the no eyebrows option of your skin to do this.

A shorter hairstyle is the best way to showcase this make up. Long hair or hair that has strands going across your face will not work very well. You want to enhance the makeup and make it stand out.


LadyPop is a cute and fun makeup that will draw attention wherever you go. 

It’s a great party makeup for any occasion.






My Look: 




LadyPop Makeup from SlackGirl  ::SG::


Lil’ Butterfly from AvaGirl - Add Ons and Prim Skirt included.

I am wearing the applier only.

Included -  (not worn)  

A butterfly winged flexi skirt.

Little butterflies around the waist and on the chest and shoulder.

Appliers for Belleza, Maitreya & Slink mesh body and the Omega Applier System.








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...