Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Pandora Drezelan





I began my journey in Second Life on December the 14th in 2009. 

The movie Avatar was the inspiration behind my name in SL.


Pandora is my creation and an extension of my real life self.


I am not in SL to portray a specific character I am just me. 


I do not hide behind my avatar. 


I am living my life through her.


No Voice: For close friends only.


No Cam: It destroys the SL fantasy.


I love the visual of virtual …


In Second Life I enjoy shopping and exploring as well as meeting new people.


However in real life I am pretty much a homebody and I keep to myself.


I like being creative in both writing and photo manipulation using GIMP.


Second Life is just another way in which I can express myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Skully

**A cute little outfit that I put together for Halloween** ~Enjoy~ My Halloween Look  Morir Hair with Skull Piece from Tameless Goth Girl Dr...